Student Visa



Student Authorization

Studying in another country is an adventure and a challenge. Canadian educational institutions offer a wide range of opportunities for foreign students.

What is a study permit?

The study permit is a document issued that allows foreign nationals to study at designated learning institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada.

Steps to be followed:

  1. Get an acceptance letter from a college or university

  2.  Get a visitor visa

We can help you with getting an acceptance letter from a college or university and also to help you get a visitor visa. For further information please contact us.

CDI College - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
(Our company is the authorized entrance examination testing center of this college)









Academy of Design & Technology - Toronto, Ontario, Canada.             George Brown College - Toronto, Ontario, CA

Toronto Film School - Toronto, Ontario, Canada